Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wild Wednesdays - Fashion Untamed @ The VMA's!




The VMA’s are not too far gone. And if you know like I do...we saw some of the wildest most outrageous fashion statements made to date. I was in shock to see some of what was worn on the Red Carpet from the likes of Nicki Minaj, Kreayshawn and Jessie J. I understand that they are trying to stand out, but come on, who in their right mind thought that looked good? I sure as hell didn’t!

For all the mess that was on display at the VMA’s, there were a lot of great looks too! I loved Beyonce’s red dress and how she showed off her baby bump. She really stole the show with the announcement or should I say showing. Well, enough of my rambling, see and judge for yourself...cringe and or enjoy!

WTH was she thinking? No words!
Really? I wouldn't even dress my daughter like this!

The dress second from the left I can handle, but the rest of them have to GO!


I Love it! Check out the baby bump!



No comments:

Post a Comment